Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from CL, a family favorite as a warm dip. I get my sun-dried tomato sprinkles from Trader Joes. Asiago has good, strong flavor so I wouldn't suggest substituting parmesan. Can be made ahead and cooked when ready. Clarification: put 1/3 cup cheese in the dip and then 1 T on top when cooking--I couldn't get the computer to list it correctly.
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup asiago cheese, grated, plus
- 1 tablespoon asiago cheese (or parmesan)
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, diced (1/4 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, flakes (very small pieces)
- 8 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 32 slices French baguettes, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; spoon into a 1 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with toasted bread.