1 hr 5 mins
I found this recipe on Pillsbury.com. Let me just say... YUM! This recipe is soooooo good. I never thought chicken would be good in a quiche, but it really works in this recipe. It's a very savory recipe. It is good for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pie crust, refrigerated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked, about 4 slices
- 1 cup chicken, pre-cooked & chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) box frozen spinach, chopped, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups asiago cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Unroll pie crust and press firmly against bottom and side of 9-inch regular or 9 1/2-inch deep glass pie plate; flute edge as desired. Prick bottom of crust several times with fork. Bake 10 minutes; cool.
- 2Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Reduce heat. Stir in bacon, chicken and spinach; toss to combine. Remove from heat; transfer mixture to large bowl.
- 3Stir sour cream, salt, garlic powder and pepper into spinach mixture until well blended. Stir in cheeses.
- 4In small bowl, beat eggs and whipping cream with fork or wire whisk until well blended. Gently fold into spinach mixture until well blended. Pour filling into pie crust.
- 5Bake 15 minutes. Cover crust edge with strips of foil. Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until center is set and edge of crust is golden brown. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asiago Chicken Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.7
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 139.4 mg
- Sodium 425.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: