1/1 Photo of Asiago Cheese Sauce
This delicious cheese sauce is almost too easy to make! From Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Off heat, place the flour in a heavy saucepan, then gradually add the milk and whisk until well-blended.
- 2Place saucepan over medium temperature and cook, whisking, until thick, about 7 to 9 minutes.
- 3Remove saucepan from heat and add the grated cheese, stirring until melted.
- 4Stir in the herbs, if using.
- 5Makes 2 cups sauce.
- 6Serve over pasta or vegetables.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asiago Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 59.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: