Recipe by little_wing
DO NOT MAKE! This may seem weird since I posted this recipe, but I have to warn you that there is a mistake somewhere. I got the recipe from a coworker who brought these to a brunch and everyone loved them. However either she or I must have wrote the recipe out wrong because they do turn out when made this way. I am trying to track down the original recipe and will update if I succeed! Thanks!
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In small saucepan, combine water, butter, oil, salt and cayenne. Bring to boil.
- Add flour all at once and stir until mixture forms a smooth ball.
- Cook over low heat until mixture is drier but still smooth.
- Put mixture in mixing bowl.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in cheeses.
- Drop spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned and firm.
- Serve immediately.