Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Let me know if it's good! Update: I tryed it and did not like it. Found it to dry and hard. I found this recipe listed on several web sites but no one had rated it. Use your own judgement, maybe you know how to fix it.
- 9 ounces water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup asiago cheese, shredded, lightly packed
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese or 1⁄3 cup romano cheese, sheaded, lightly packed
- 1⁄2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in bread machine according to bread machine recommendation.
- Set cycle for basic bread or white.
- Makes 1 1/2 lb. loaf.
Fantastic bread....I made a couple of changes:- 12 oz hot water, 3 1/2 cups of bread flour, 2 1/2 tsp yeast cooked on light crust, large loaf program....delicious!!
Very soft and Tasty.. Yum!