1/2 Photos of Asiago Bacon Breakfast Bread
1 hr 30 mins
Recipe is from Fleischmann's breadworld.com. Proofing time is included in prep time.
My Private Note
9" roun ...
Units: US | Metric
- 78.07 ml milk
- 78.07 ml water
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 7.08 g envelope Fleischmann's active dry yeast
- 2 eggs
- 414.03 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 295.73 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml grated asiago cheese
- 10-12 slice cooked bacon, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 14.79 ml spice islands chives
- 1Heat milk, water and butter until warm (100° to 110°F). Pour into large mixing bowl and add yeast. Stir and let rest for 5 minutes. Beat in eggs.
- 2Combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Add to liquid mixture and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Combine cheddar cheese, Asiago cheese, bacon and chives in a bowl. Reserve one third, stir remaining cheese mixture into batter. Pour into greased 9-inch round cake pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, 40 to 50 minutes.
- 3Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese mixture over bread. Return to oven and bake additional 5 to 10 minutes until well browned and bread is done. Cut into slices and serve warm. Refrigerate leftover bread.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asiago Bacon Breakfast Bread
Serving Size: 1 (769 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1702.2
- Calories from Fat 646
- Total Fat 71.8 g
- Saturated Fat 30.9 g
- Cholesterol 583.4 mg
- Sodium 3411.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 188.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 70.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: