Recipe by Julie_Rushton
My husband and I were buying this expensive little treat at our grocery store for a while until I looked and saw that it only had a handful of ingredients. After a few tests, voila! Homemade dip!
Top Review by VA
We, too, have been buying this at our store. I love it! We like it on Rosemary/Sea Salt bread. Our store's has some shredded cheddar, as well so I added some of that. I believe the salt is not necessary and will leave that out next time. Thank you so much for posting
- 2 cups grated asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 -8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash up the artichoke hearts in a bowl along with the minced garlic.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Mix it all together and refrigerate until using.
- All the proportions can be tweaked according to personal preference. You can also serve this recipe hot! The cheese gets all melty and yummy!