Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband and I were buying this expensive little treat at our grocery store for a while until I looked and saw that it only had a handful of ingredients. After a few tests, voila! Homemade dip!
- 2 cups grated asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 -8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mash up the artichoke hearts in a bowl along with the minced garlic.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Mix it all together and refrigerate until using.
- All the proportions can be tweaked according to personal preference. You can also serve this recipe hot! The cheese gets all melty and yummy!
We, too, have been buying this at our store. I love it! We like it on Rosemary/Sea Salt bread. Our store's has some shredded cheddar, as well so I added some of that. I believe the salt is not necessary and will leave that out next time. Thank you so much for posting
Phenomenal!! Great job!
Better than store-bought (and that's pretty good) and super easy to make. I went a bit overboard with the garlic, wouldn't mess with a good thing again! Thanks for the recipe, it is great.