Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a rich and creamy dip from Weyauwega Cheese.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 ounces asiago cheese, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup bottled roasted red sweet pepper, drained
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese, asiago cheese and garlic; process briefly, scrape down and then process until well combined.
- Drain artichoke hearts, squeezing each one slightly.
- Add hearts, peppers, mushrooms and green onions to processor.
- Pulse to finely chop and combine all the ingredients.
- Transfer to a shallow baking dish or pie plate.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with toasted pita bread, french bread or crackers.
Rich and creamy! Tried it with pita chips and also made a great panini spread. Next time I would leave the vegetables chunkier.
I used light cream cheese. I roasted a bell pepper and used it in this dip. I think I forgot to add the green onion. This dip is full of flavor. Even my son liked it. This give a lot. So next time I will probably do half recipe. It's great with tostitos and toasted pita. Thanks AZPARZYCH :) Made for Holiday tag game