Recipe by AshleyNeicole
After reading a number of different crock pot ribs, I decided to post my version. The combination of soy and worcestershire sauce give the ribs a little something different to taste. Enjoy!
Top Review by eliwag
I just made this and it was fantastic! So easy to make. I had less than a pound of ribs and I had no problem adjusting the recipe. All the ingredients you can easily find in the kitchen. After slow cooking, I used the liquid to make a barbecue sauce and it was delicious too (I just added some ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and hot sauce then simmered it). This is a keeper! Thank you so much for posting!
- 2 -3 lbs pork ribs
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 -4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- seasoning salt
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- your favorite barbecue sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut ribs into individual pieces.
- Mix soy sauce, worcestershire sauce and olive oil together. Pour over ribs and mix to make sure each rib is coated.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder. Be careful with the salt since soy sauce is naturally salty.
- Cook in crock pot on low 8-10 hours or high 4-6 hours.
- Optional: Remove from crock pot (store liquid as stock if you like, otherwise discard) and coat ribs with your favorite sauce. Bake in 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes. I have found the ribs taste great either way.