After reading a number of different crock pot ribs, I decided to post my version. The combination of soy and worcestershire sauce give the ribs a little something different to taste. Enjoy!
- Cut ribs into individual pieces.
- Mix soy sauce, worcestershire sauce and olive oil together. Pour over ribs and mix to make sure each rib is coated.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder. Be careful with the salt since soy sauce is naturally salty.
- Cook in crock pot on low 8-10 hours or high 4-6 hours.
- Optional: Remove from crock pot (store liquid as stock if you like, otherwise discard) and coat ribs with your favorite sauce. Bake in 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes. I have found the ribs taste great either way.