Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
i adapted this recipe in order to make a treat for my daughter Ashleigh, it's fast and easy to make, i know i'll eat the entire batch so i made this personal size
- 2 (33 g) bags microwave popcorn (i buy the 94 percent fat free Orville Reddenbaker kettle corn mini bags)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon karo corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- combine butter, karo, brown sugar and salt and boil 2-3 or until it forms soft ball stage. remove from heat.
- add: 1/8 teas baking soda and 1/4 teas vanilla, stir in with spatula until "foamy",
- pour over popped corn - stir until coated.