Recipe by Busy Mom 628
I got this recipe from a Lutheran Brotherhood cookbook, it was submitted by Elizabeth Matteson from Ashland, OR. We love it! We either half the recipe or freeze the leftovers for another day.
- 12 ounces uncooked broken spaghetti
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese; mix well.
- Stir in 1½ cups cheese.
- Spoon into greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for additional 2-4 minutes or until cheese melts.