Recipe by Perfect Pixie
Asda great stuff range is a range for kids that has controlled fat, controlled salt, no preservatives or colours and much more, so when I saw these in their magazine I had to post it, what's more, this is egg free!!!
- 50 g dried apricots
- 125 g butter, room temperature
- 75 g soft brown sugar
- 100 g self-raising flour
- 75 g porridge oats
- 4 (14 g) boxes raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- line 2 baking trays with some baking paper.
- cut the apricots into small pieces.
- put the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- cream them together until they become creamy.
- add the flour, oats, apricots and raisins and mix them together.
- roll out the oat mixture into balls, about the size of a ping pong ball and put them on the baking trays.
- flatten each ball slightly.
- put them in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- leave to stand for 5 minutes, then trandfer them to a cooling tray.