Recipe by Goldie174
My mom makes this everyday with dinner, I love it. Asari = Littleneck or short neck clam If you can't find honewort, parsley can be used. (The original recipe calls for honewort - mitsuba, but there isn't such an ingredient on Recipe Zaari)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the honewort in about 2 cm size pieces.
- Wash the clams and put them in a boiling pot of water.
- When the water turns turbid white (muddy white), gently take the foam and white scum on top out.
- Turn down the heat, add the miso, wait for it to dissolve.
- After dropping the heat, it's important to add the honewort.
- Serve hot.