1/1 Photo of Aryan's Crepes (French Pancakes)
Food Fan's Note:
Aryan worked for my grandparents when my mother was a teen. This is her crepe recipe as handed down to Mom and then to me. It's a family favorite for weekend breakfast and for dessert. We've even framed the recipe for the kitchen wall!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt shortening over medium heat in a large non-stick cooking pan or crepe pan.
- 2While shortening melts, combine and whisk other ingredients. Make sure no lumps remain.
- 3Add melted shortening and mix well.
- 4Pour just enough to coat bottom of pan. Thin is good with crepes. Tip the pan to fully coat the pan with a thin layer of batter.
- 5Flip when the crepe slides easily around the pan and has a golden color.
- 6Place on plate, add strawberries and roll crepe.
- 7Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aryan's Crepes (French Pancakes)
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 111.4 mg
- Sodium 345.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g