Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Salad recipe from Oprah magazine.
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon honey (if needed)
- salt and pepper
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 4 ounces feta cheese, sliced or crumbled
- 1 1⁄3 cups blueberries, or half pint
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake almonds until golden, 5 to 7 minutes, stirring once.
- Whisk together vinegar, mustard, coriander, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in oil.
- Arrange arugula on each of 4 plates. Top with an ounce of feta, 1/3 cup blueberries, sprinkle with almonds and drizzle dressing atop. Use honey if blueberries are tart.