Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
http://freshtopia.net/vlog/?p=137 (Click here to watch it made.) Young coconuts aren't easy to open - my fiances opens are with a steak knife stabbed into the husk and shell all the way around - it takes him about 10 minutes to open it because we don't have a nice machete to open it.
- 946.36 ml arugula
- 1 large sliced white peach
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced fennel
- 118.29 ml pecans
Poppy seed Dressing
- 236.59 ml young coconut meat or 236.59 ml soaked cashews, if coconut is not available
- 118.29 ml coconut water or 118.29 ml filtered water
- 59.14 ml agave syrup
- 59.14 ml apple cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml white onions
- 14.79 ml stone ground mustard
- 14.79 ml poppy seed
- 0.25 ml sea salt
- Dressing: Blend all ingredients except the poppy seeds until smooth and emulsified.
- Add poppy seeds, blend very briefly to mix.
- Pour over salad.
- Put extra dressing into the fridge.