Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this one out of Paula Deans magazine..looks scrumptious!
- 4 cups washed and torn arugula
- 2⁄3 cup sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 1⁄2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- pine nuts, garnish
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a small saucepan, simmer wine over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until reduced to 1/4 cup; cool. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, cheese, wine reduction, honey, muster, and pepper until smooth. Cover and chill. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
- In a small bow, combine arugula, mushrooms, tomatoes, bell pepper, and cucumber. Divide evenly between two salad plates. Drizzle with dressing just before serving. Garnish with toasted pine nuts, if desired.