Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
The strawberries marinated in balsamic are delicious! Everyday Foods, May '03
Make and share this Arugula Salad With Strawberries recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled and quartered
- 113.39 g fresh arugula, trimmed, washed, and dried
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar, divided
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml pecan pieces, toasted
- Toss strawberries with 1 tablespoon vinegar in a large bowl and let rest 5 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk together remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar and oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Add arugula and pecans to strawberries.
- Drizzle with vinagarette.
- Toss and serve.
Simple yet very tasty salad. I didn't use any oil just Balsamic vinegar and it was delcious
I printed this off last year and forgot about it. This week arugula was on sale and I had strawberries and I was going through my recipes - The perfect storm so to speak :-). I followed the recipe exactly except for the pecans I didn't have time to toast them so I used cashews instead. Absolutely amazing!! Perfect lunch. Will definitely make again!!