- 1⁄2 pint fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled and quartered
- 4 ounces fresh arugula, trimmed, washed, and dried
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss strawberries with 1 tablespoon vinegar in a large bowl and let rest 5 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk together remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar and oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Add arugula and pecans to strawberries.
- Drizzle with vinagarette.
- Toss and serve.