1/1 Photo of Arugula Salad With Shaved Manchego
Great presentation! Salad is quick and easy to make, and great to eat! This was given to me by my best-friend, Judy this is one of her favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- coarse salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 -3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 bunches arugula, well rinsed, thick stems removed (About 1 lb)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces manchego cheese, thinly sliced
- 1In a large bowl, whisk honey and vinegar until combined. Whisk in oil; season with salt and pepper.
- 2Add arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and almonds to the dressing.
- 3Lightly toss.
- 4Using a vegetable peeler, thinly shave the Manchego; add half to the bowl, and toss to combine.
- 5Divide among four serving or salad plates; top with remaining Manchego.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arugula Salad With Shaved Manchego
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar