Recipe by Manami
Great presentation! Salad is quick and easy to make, and great to eat! This was given to me by my best-friend, Judy this is one of her favorites.
Top Review by JeanieK
I've made this twice already this week. My family totally digs it! The dressing was simple and delicious. All of the ingredients, except for the cheese was on hand. I hurried to the store to get the cheese and it was totally worth the trip!
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- coarse salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 -3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 bunches arugula, well rinsed, thick stems removed (About 1 lb)
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces manchego cheese, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk honey and vinegar until combined. Whisk in oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Add arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and almonds to the dressing.
- Lightly toss.
- Using a vegetable peeler, thinly shave the Manchego; add half to the bowl, and toss to combine.
- Divide among four serving or salad plates; top with remaining Manchego.
- Serve immediately.