1/1 Photo of Arugula Salad With Blueberry Dressing
This simple salad is very refreshing and looks very pretty. The pink color of the dressing makes it a perfect salad for a Valentine’s Day dinner. If you are not vegan, I think adding some shaved Parmesan cheese on top goes very well with this salad. Please also visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com, for more gluten-free pesco-vegetarian recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon liquid sweetener, of your choice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1In a blender, put all the ingredients for the blueberry dressing and blend well. Set aside. Do not refrigerate as it will solidify.
- 2In a bowl, mix arugula, radicchio, and mushrooms and transfer to a large plate or four individual plates. Top with leftover blueberries and shaved Parmesan cheese (if you are using any).
- 3Serve with the dressing.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arugula Salad With Blueberry Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g