Recipe by InnerHarmonyNutrition
This simple salad is very refreshing and looks very pretty. The pink color of the dressing makes it a perfect salad for a Valentine’s Day dinner. If you are not vegan, I think adding some shaved Parmesan cheese on top goes very well with this salad. Please also visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com, for more gluten-free pesco-vegetarian recipes.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries or 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon liquid sweetener, of your choice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 5 ounces arugula
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 4 leaves radicchio, torn
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries (if there are leftover)
- parmesan cheese, shaved (optional for non-vegans)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, put all the ingredients for the blueberry dressing and blend well. Set aside. Do not refrigerate as it will solidify.
- In a bowl, mix arugula, radicchio, and mushrooms and transfer to a large plate or four individual plates. Top with leftover blueberries and shaved Parmesan cheese (if you are using any).
- Serve with the dressing.