1/1 Photo of Arugula Salad With Berry Dressing
A friend of mine sent me this recipe. She got it out of a magazine but I'm not sure which one. It is a wonderful summer salad when fresh berries are in season. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup strawberry, hulled, sliced, divided
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or 1 tablespoon pecan oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1For the dressing: Combine 3/4 cup strawberries, vinegar, oil, honey and salt in blender container.
- 2Cover and blend until smooth; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3Place the nuts on a piece of waxed paper and roll the goat cheese in the nuts until well coated, slice crosswise into thin slices.
- 4Place the remaining 1/4 cup strawberries and arugula in a serving dish, top with other berries and jicama.
- 5Drizzle berry dressing over all and mix to combine; evenly divide mixture onto 4 salad plates and top with slices of cheese.
- 6Serve additional dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arugula Salad With Berry Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.9
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 152.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar