- 1 prepared pizza crust (12inches)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 5 cherry tomatoes or 5 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven according to pizza crust instructions.
- Spread olive oil over crust. Top with mozzarella cheese then add tomato slices.
- Bake pizza accordingly. Usually at 450' F for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- When pizza is done remove from oven and spread arugula evenly on top. Turn off the oven and put the pizza back in for about 5 minutes (until the arugula is wilted).
- Remove pizza from oven and sprinkle the balsamic vinegar evenly over the pizza. (Just enough to give the hint of flavor).
- Top with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Slice and serve.