Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I love arugula and made a pizza with it.
Make and share this Arugula Salad Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven according to pizza crust instructions.
- Spread olive oil over crust. Top with mozzarella cheese then add tomato slices.
- Bake pizza accordingly. Usually at 450' F for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- When pizza is done remove from oven and spread arugula evenly on top. Turn off the oven and put the pizza back in for about 5 minutes (until the arugula is wilted).
- Remove pizza from oven and sprinkle the balsamic vinegar evenly over the pizza. (Just enough to give the hint of flavor).
- Top with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Slice and serve.