1/2 Photos of Arugula Salad Pizza
I love arugula and made a pizza with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven according to pizza crust instructions.
- 2Spread olive oil over crust. Top with mozzarella cheese then add tomato slices.
- 3Bake pizza accordingly. Usually at 450' F for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- 4When pizza is done remove from oven and spread arugula evenly on top. Turn off the oven and put the pizza back in for about 5 minutes (until the arugula is wilted).
- 5Remove pizza from oven and sprinkle the balsamic vinegar evenly over the pizza. (Just enough to give the hint of flavor).
- 6Top with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- 7Slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arugula Salad Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.9
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 88.4 mg
- Sodium 707.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust