Ashley U's Note:
I really enjoy arugula and apples. I got this recipe from “Pacific Passions Cookbook” by Karen Barnaby. You can substitute watercress or escarole for arugula if not available
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the arugula in a large bowl.
- 2Add the apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper and toss well; set aside.
- 3Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- 4Add the bacon and cook until just crisp.
- 5Add the apple slices and heat through.
- 6Pour immediately over the arugula and toss well.
- 7Divide among 4 heated plates and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arugula (Rocket) Salad With Warm Bacon and Apple Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.4
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 523.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: