Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
simple healthy and delicious a real flavour explosion
Make and share this Arugula (Rocket) Salad recipe from Food.com.
- arugula leaf
- finest extra virgin olive oil
- old expensive balsamic vinegar, of modena italy no schnide stuff
- parmigiano-reggiano cheese, shavings
- get some fresh rocket leaves and place in a salad bowl.
- mix together very small quantities of finest quality ex virgin olive oil and the oldest balsamic you can afford.
- shake well and pour just enough over the salad to moisten the leaves and work through with your hands.
- slice, very thinly some fresh parmesan reggiano on top-enjoy-this is heaven.
An excellent salad with a delicate tang, but pleasing, taste. An easy aftertaste on the palate. Easy enough to make. I can't think of anything I would change. BTW, I did use some 20 yr. old balsamic....ahhhhh! I definately can recommend this recipe. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
This was lovely, I also added strawbwrries and my kids loed the sweetness it added. Thank you for sharing this simple salad recipe!
Fresh and delicious. I followed a previous reviewer's suggestion and marinated chopped tomatoes in the oil and vinegar. So easy and yummy!