Recipe by Stephen Dunne
simple healthy and delicious a real flavour explosion
Top Review by Miss Annie
An excellent salad with a delicate tang, but pleasing, taste. An easy aftertaste on the palate. Easy enough to make. I can't think of anything I would change. BTW, I did use some 20 yr. old balsamic....ahhhhh! I definately can recommend this recipe. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
- arugula leaf
- finest extra virgin olive oil
- old expensive balsamic vinegar, of modena italy no schnide stuff
- parmigiano-reggiano cheese, shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- get some fresh rocket leaves and place in a salad bowl.
- mix together very small quantities of finest quality ex virgin olive oil and the oldest balsamic you can afford.
- shake well and pour just enough over the salad to moisten the leaves and work through with your hands.
- slice, very thinly some fresh parmesan reggiano on top-enjoy-this is heaven.