Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nifty little make ahead appetizer from the Tabasco company.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tabasco brand hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely minced arugula
- 1⁄2 cup finely minced watercress
- 1 whole green onion, finely minced
- thinly sliced white bread
- softened butter
- Mix first four ingredients in small bowl.
- Stir in arugula, watercress and green onion; mix well.
- Cut 1 1/2 inch rounds from bread; spread lightly with softened butter.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon mixture on each bread round.
- Cover with food wrap and chill until ready to serve.