1/5 Photos of Arugula (Rocket) and Parmesan Salad
Ann Marie F's Note:
From the Sopranos Family Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off the arugula stems.
- 2Tear the leaves into bite sized pieces.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Add the arugula and toss well.
- 5Pile the salad on two plates.
- 6With a vegetable peeler, shave the cheese over the salad.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arugula (Rocket) and Parmesan Salad
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.2
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 243.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: