Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Sopranos Family Cookbook
- 1 bunch arugula, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 ounce parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Cut off the arugula stems.
- Tear the leaves into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the arugula and toss well.
- Pile the salad on two plates.
- With a vegetable peeler, shave the cheese over the salad.
Wow. What a great lunch. Thanks Ann Marie.
Simple, easy, tasty salad - What more could one ask for? I added a tomato more for color than anything. I do love the spicy flavor of Arugula Thanks for posting Ann Marie F
Great salad - simple and easy.