1/1 Photo of Arugula Pineapple Salad
Sue Lau's Note:
Recipe by Canadian chef Anna Olson. Posted for ZWT4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups washed arugula
- 1 whole peeled and cored fresh pineapple
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 3 ounces piave cheese or 3 ounces parmesan cheese, shaved
- salt and pepper
For the dressing
- 1Whisk together dressing ingredients, adding olive oil slowly while you whisk, until it emulsifies.Add water to thin dressing if it seems thick.
- 2Peel and core pineapple, then slice extremely thin using a mandolin or food processor fitted with a slicing blade.
- 3Place arugula on plates, and top with thinly sliced pineapple and sliced red onion.
- 4Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and shaved cheese.
- 5Season lightly with salt and pepper, then drizzle with dressing.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arugula Pineapple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.8
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: