Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and goes with everything!
Make and share this Arugula, Pine Nuts and Parmesan Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1419.54 ml leafy arugula
- 59.14 ml toasted pine nuts
- 59.14 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml shaved parmigiano-reggiano cheese
Dijon mustard vinaigrette (makes 1/3 cup)
- 1 shallot, roughly chopped
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 9.85 ml cider vinegar
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Make the vinaigrette first. Combine the ingredients in a blender. Blend until emulsified and frothy.
- Toss salad ingredients together and dress with Dijon mustard vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
Wordeful salad! I used grated parmigiano instead of shaved was my only change. I absolutely loved it! Thanks so much for posting!
My first recipe for PAC Fall 2007 couldn't have been any better! I followed the recipe to a "t" and LOVED every forkful. The bite of the shallot, sweet tartness of the lemon/sugar combine perfectly with the peppery arugula. Even the kids (teens) ate it without question (first time eating arugula). This is my new favorite salad recipe (and I already made another batch of dressing for tomorrow!). Thanks Chef, for posting! Roxygirl