Easy and goes with everything!
Make and share this Arugula, Pine Nuts and Parmesan Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups leafy arugula
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup shaved parmigiano-reggiano cheese
Dijon mustard vinaigrette (makes 1/3 cup)
- 1⁄2 shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Make the vinaigrette first. Combine the ingredients in a blender. Blend until emulsified and frothy.
- Toss salad ingredients together and dress with Dijon mustard vinaigrette. Serve immediately.