Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cucina Italiana, this is a quick weeknight meal
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Boil spaghetti in water as directed, drain.
- Add arugula, capers, cheese, oil, garlic, salt& pepper in processor, pulse until a paste is formed.
- Add to hot spaghetti, top with tomatoes.
A Zippy, Delish, Quick and Very Easy Light Meal! So Tasty! I skipped the cherry tomatoes. Didn`t need them. I did top with extra cheese and capers for garnish. I did use 2 bunches of arugula.
Quick. Easy. Tasty.