Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Hormel foods, absolutely fabulous!
Make and share this Arugula Pepperoni Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml olives or 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 9.85 ml honey
- 4.92 ml stone ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 946.36 ml arugula or 946.36 ml Baby Spinach
- 118.29 ml pepperoni
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, shavings
- 78.07 ml glazed pecans
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- To make dressing, in jar with tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, oil, honey, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Shake until well mixed.
- In salad bowl, toss together arugula, pepperoni, cheese and pecans. Drizzle with dressing.
Very good, and I loved that I was able throw this salad together in less than five minutes (aside from making the glazed pecans the night before). I used baby arugula and mini turkey pepperoni, so there was no chopping needed. This almost tasted like a deconstructed pizza salad. I liked it a lot, and maybe I'll try it with some sun-dried tomatoes next time. [Made & reviewed for PRMR]
I love arugula and spicy lettuces, so just knew I would love this! I used honey glazed pecans instead of walnuts because that is what I had on hand. Really enjoyed the pepperoni in this....I'd never of though of adding that! The dressing is just perfect. Thanks for sharing! Made for the Aussie Reunion tag game.
Yum, this IS fabulous! Love the addition of pepperoni. I had no pecans so used glazed walnuts, and it still was so good. For the parmesan I used pecorino. Will make this again! Thanks for sharing :)