From Hormel foods, absolutely fabulous!
Make and share this Arugula Pepperoni Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olives or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cups arugula or 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shavings
- 1⁄3 cup glazed pecans
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- To make dressing, in jar with tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, oil, honey, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Shake until well mixed.
- In salad bowl, toss together arugula, pepperoni, cheese and pecans. Drizzle with dressing.