Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is from the Publix flyer that comes in our local paper, it is suggested to serve this with Sun-Dried Tomato Artichoke Chicken. That recipe is also listed as well. I have also included a low fat recipe for goddess dressing from http://blog.fatfreevegan.com. I am still waiting to try this but trying to save newspaper recipes can be so hard so it is here for safe keeping and for everyone to try.
- 1 red bell pepper, rinsed
- 226.79 g baby portabella mushrooms, rinsed
- 141.74 g arugula leaves
- 78.07 ml macadamia nuts
- 59.14 ml green goddess salad dressing
- 0.59 ml kosher salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
Green Goddess Dressing
- 170.09 g firm silken tofu (1/2 pkg. of Mori-Nu Lite)
- 59.14 ml water
- 22.18 ml cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml sesame oil
- 14.79 ml tahini
- 2 green onions, white parts removed, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped and packed
- 1 large garlic clove
- Salad Directions:.
- Cut Pepper in half and remove all seeds, slice Pepper into thin strips, cut Mushrooms into halves or quarters.
- Place in bowl with Arugula, Macadamia Nuts, Salt, Pepper, and Goddess Dressing, toss together until evenly coated with dressing and serve.
- Dressing Directions:.
- Place all of the ingredients in blender and mix until smooth. This will make 1 1/4 cup of dressing so you will have leftovers, you could always opt to let people add their own dressing to the salad since some people are not fans of Goddess dressing.