Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Perfect after a long work day!
- 300 g lasagna sheets
- 300 g ricotta cheese (you can use light if prefered)
- 150 g Roquefort cheese (also can be replaced by light cream cheese)
- 200 ml cream (or plain yogurt)
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 3 cups arugula (clean and finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (finely grated)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄3 cup nuts (chopped roughly)
- Prepare de filling: In a pan mix the ricotta, roquefort, cream, pepper and nutmeg. Let the preparation become as hot as needed by the cheese to melt and cool down.
- In a pan, saute for three the arugula in a little bit of olive oil, add some salt and pepper and let it cool down.
- Separate the ricotta mix in two equal parts, and add the arugula and the two yolks to one of them.
- Grease an ovenproof dish and start with a thin layer of the non-arugula mix, the a lasagne layer, and finally an arugula mix. Repeat until there's no more sauce.
- Spread the grated parmesan cheese and the chopped nuts over the top and bake at 170°C (350°F) for 20 - 30 minutes until golden and firm.