Recipe by P4
Wonderful brunch or light dinner dish. Very easy to do.
Top Review by Lorac
A wonderful new taste experience. The arugula was the perfect foil for the cheeses so they did not overpower the fresh dill flavor. I served this for dinner with a simple salad of leafy green lettuce, avacado and tomato sprinkled with olive oil. PetitFour, thank you for recommending this excellant recipe!
- 9 large eggs
- 59.14 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 113.39 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 29.58 ml minced fresh dill
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 946.36 ml packed arugula, stemmed,washed and dried (4 oz, can substitute spinach)
Directions See How It's Made
- Oven to 400 degrees F.
- You will need at 10" non-stick, ovenproof skillet.
- Lightly beat the eggs.
- Add the cheeses, dill and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the oil and garlic in the skillet over med-high heat.
- When the garlic sizzles and starts to turn golden, add the arugala.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low, shake the pan to distribute the arugala evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- Add the egg mixture and cook until the eggs begin to set around the edges, about a minute.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake until the eggs are puffed and set, 10-12 minutes.
- Slide or invert the frittata onto a large plate, cut into wedges and serve.