Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wonderful brunch or light dinner dish. Very easy to do.
Make and share this Arugula, Feta & Dill Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- Oven to 400 degrees F.
- You will need at 10" non-stick, ovenproof skillet.
- Lightly beat the eggs.
- Add the cheeses, dill and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the oil and garlic in the skillet over med-high heat.
- When the garlic sizzles and starts to turn golden, add the arugala.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low, shake the pan to distribute the arugala evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- Add the egg mixture and cook until the eggs begin to set around the edges, about a minute.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake until the eggs are puffed and set, 10-12 minutes.
- Slide or invert the frittata onto a large plate, cut into wedges and serve.
A wonderful new taste experience. The arugula was the perfect foil for the cheeses so they did not overpower the fresh dill flavor. I served this for dinner with a simple salad of leafy green lettuce, avacado and tomato sprinkled with olive oil. PetitFour, thank you for recommending this excellant recipe!
Very nice frittata! I left out the parm cheese to conserve on calories a bit and added some artichoke hearts and 1/2 a shallot. In place of fresh dill, I used some Greek Seasoning. I truly think the feta makes this special. Thanks for posting. . .it was a great and healthy way to use up the sad arugula in my fridge!!!
While shopping at the farmers market for the arugula I picked up some fresh goat cheese and used it in place of the feta. I made it for a light dinner and enjoyed it, but I thought I would have preferred to keep the arugula raw and top the frittata with it after cooking (how we had many dishes after just returning from Italy). But I just had two small wedges of the leftovers cold for breakfast at work. It traveled well, was delicious and healthy!