Wonderful brunch or light dinner dish. Very easy to do.
Make and share this Arugula, Feta & Dill Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- Oven to 400 degrees F.
- You will need at 10" non-stick, ovenproof skillet.
- Lightly beat the eggs.
- Add the cheeses, dill and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the oil and garlic in the skillet over med-high heat.
- When the garlic sizzles and starts to turn golden, add the arugala.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low, shake the pan to distribute the arugala evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- Add the egg mixture and cook until the eggs begin to set around the edges, about a minute.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake until the eggs are puffed and set, 10-12 minutes.
- Slide or invert the frittata onto a large plate, cut into wedges and serve.