1/1 Photo of Arugula, Feta & Dill Frittata
Wonderful brunch or light dinner dish. Very easy to do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2You will need at 10" non-stick, ovenproof skillet.
- 3Lightly beat the eggs.
- 4Add the cheeses, dill and salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Heat the oil and garlic in the skillet over med-high heat.
- 6When the garlic sizzles and starts to turn golden, add the arugala.
- 7Cook, stirring constantly, until wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- 8Reduce the heat to low, shake the pan to distribute the arugala evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- 9Add the egg mixture and cook until the eggs begin to set around the edges, about a minute.
- 10Transfer the pan to the oven and bake until the eggs are puffed and set, 10-12 minutes.
- 11Slide or invert the frittata onto a large plate, cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arugula, Feta & Dill Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.5
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 508.1 mg
- Sodium 594.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 21.4 g