Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Food & Wine.
- 3 navel oranges
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed, cored and thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 scallions, white and tender green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches arugula, trimmed
- Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges, removing the bitter white pith; slice crosswise 1/4 inch thick.
- In a bowl, whisk the oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Add the fennel, scallions and arugula and toss.
- Add the oranges. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
This is really great!! I love the oranges with balsamic!! What a super combination!! These flavors combine so well together!! The fennel is subtle against the arugula and the whole dish has nice depth of flavor. I love this one, will definitely make again and again!