Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Quick and simple for weekday dining.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved halved or 12 grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- Heat broiler.
- Brush salmon with oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Broil, skin-side down, until flaky, about 6 minutes.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups of the arugula, mayonnaise, chives, orange juice and pepper to taste in a food processor or blender; pulse until combined to desired texture.
- Chop the salmon into bite-sized pieces.
- Divide dressing among wraps.
- Distribute tomatoes and remaining arugula among wraps.
- Place salmon on top; roll tightly.