From Ellie Krieger's "The Food You Crave". The sweet onions, tangy goat cheese and peppery arugula make a fantastic combination. I serve with salad for a nice lunch or light supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Heat the oil in a large skillet to med. heat and add onions. Cook until they are soft and golden in color, about 12-15 minute.
- 3Add the arugula and cook until it is wilted, about 1 minute.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Place tortillas on baking sheet and top with arugula mixture, crumble goat cheese over top and bake until tortillas are crisped and cheese is slightly melted, about 10-12 minute.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arugula, Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.7
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 1075.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 16.6 g