Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am blessed to have a beautiful blood orange tree in my front yard, and here is one of my favorite (and easiest) ways to use them! Originally posted in Bon Appetit.
- Combine arugula and bleu cheese in a large bowl.
- Remove peel and white pith from orange.
- Cut between membranes to release orange segments into bowl with arugula and bleu cheese.
- Pour oil and lemon juice over and toss to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Incredible! I love all these foods and I love the fact that it doesn't call for 3 dozen ingredients. Thanks for posting!
Very nice, although I used feta because it was what I had on hand. Simple and fresh.
Yum, yum and double yum!!!!! I LOVE the simplicity and deliciousness of this salad. Such a keeper! Thanks for sharing!