Recipe by Pianolady
I am blessed to have a beautiful blood orange tree in my front yard, and here is one of my favorite (and easiest) ways to use them! Originally posted in Bon Appetit.
- 5 cups arugula, packed
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 large blood orange
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup fresh lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine arugula and bleu cheese in a large bowl.
- Remove peel and white pith from orange.
- Cut between membranes to release orange segments into bowl with arugula and bleu cheese.
- Pour oil and lemon juice over and toss to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.