Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is so easy, has wonderful roasted flavor and pairs really well with wine.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- Boboli whole wheat pizza crust
- 2 cups baby arugula, rough chopped (not to tiny)
- 4 ounces goat cheese, chunked (not to tiny)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, rough chopped (not to tiny)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Pre heat oven to 450°F.
- Mix olive oil and garlic in a small bowl and let sit for 5 - 10 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Brush pizza crust with garlic oil, spread arugula over top fallowed by the goat cheese and walnuts.
- Bake 10-14 minutes. (use a pizza pan or cookie sheet for softer crust and for crispier crust bake directly on oven rack).
- Sprinkle baked pizza with 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (careful to use just a light drizzle).
- Slice and enjoy.
This pizza tastes amazing and is so little work. Practically no prep time.....just mincing up the garlic. I wanted a crispy crust so I baked it without using a pan. If you do that, I recommend reducing the cook time a bit. Followed the recipe exactly except I used pecans instead of walnuts. Enjoyed this one very much! Thanks for sharing.
Made your recipe as given, even to getting some goat cheese & a Boboli (two things that aren't usually found in my kitchen), & we had an absolutely delicious pizza! I do, however, like making my own pizza rounds & another time will do just that! Definitely a treat I intend to make again! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
Oh my goodness, this was so good! I actually used a whole grain tortilla and made a mini pizza just for me. I found my goat cheese was gone, so used cream cheese and it worked great. Thanks! Made for Newest Zaar tag.