Recipe by Debbwl
This is so easy, has wonderful roasted flavor and pairs really well with wine.
Top Review by breezermom
This pizza tastes amazing and is so little work. Practically no prep time.....just mincing up the garlic. I wanted a crispy crust so I baked it without using a pan. If you do that, I recommend reducing the cook time a bit. Followed the recipe exactly except I used pecans instead of walnuts. Enjoyed this one very much! Thanks for sharing.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- Boboli whole wheat pizza crust
- 2 cups baby arugula, rough chopped (not to tiny)
- 4 ounces goat cheese, chunked (not to tiny)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, rough chopped (not to tiny)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 450°F.
- Mix olive oil and garlic in a small bowl and let sit for 5 - 10 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Brush pizza crust with garlic oil, spread arugula over top fallowed by the goat cheese and walnuts.
- Bake 10-14 minutes. (use a pizza pan or cookie sheet for softer crust and for crispier crust bake directly on oven rack).
- Sprinkle baked pizza with 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (careful to use just a light drizzle).
- Slice and enjoy.