Recipe by Barbk
Arugula is a fast growing, cold hardy green,and the first to come from my garden in the spring.This is a really tasty salad.I think it is important to use freshly grated cheese and a dry salami.
- 2 bunches arugula
- 2 cups cubed genoa salami
- 1⁄2 lb freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- First make the dressing.
- whisk together oil and vinegars.
- Stir in basil,oregano,salt and pepper.
- Wash trim and dry the arugula.
- Put the arugula and salami in large bowl and toss together with half the dressing.
- Divide the mixture equally into 4 serving plates.
- Sprinkle equal amounts of cheese on each salad, drizzle remaining dressing over each, and serve.