Recipe by dicentra
From 365 Ways to Cook Pasta. Toss with 8 ounces of a wide, flat pasta, like fettuccine or linguini.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1 bunch arugula, rinsed and trimmed
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and butter in a medium skillet over low heat; stir in the garlic; saute 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and heat to boiling, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the arugula and simmer, stirring, until wilted and sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Toss hot pasta with the sauce.
- Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.