1/1 Photo of Arugula and Pea Salad
This is from my Low-Carb Cookbook. Posting for ZWT3. I am posting the recipe for strawberry vinegar separately.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan cook peas, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 3 minutes. Drain and cool.
- 2Arrange peas, green onions, arugula and Swiss chard in rows on a large platter or in a serving bowl.
- 3In a screw-top jar combine the raspberry vinegar and salad oil. Cover and shake well.
- 4Drizzle over salad. Store any leftover dressing in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arugula and Pea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 91.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: