Recipe by dicentra
This is from my Low-Carb Cookbook. Posting for ZWT3. I am posting the recipe for strawberry vinegar separately.
- 2 cups peas
- 1 cup green onion, cut in 3 inch strips
- 6 cups arugula or 6 cups Baby Spinach
- 4 cups baby swiss chard
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar or 1⁄4 cup strawberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan cook peas, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 3 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Arrange peas, green onions, arugula and Swiss chard in rows on a large platter or in a serving bowl.
- In a screw-top jar combine the raspberry vinegar and salad oil. Cover and shake well.
- Drizzle over salad. Store any leftover dressing in the refrigerator.