1/1 Photo of Arugula and Mozzarella Arborio (Risotto) With Grilled Chicken
This recipe was adapted from the "Just Add Water" cookbook by Lauren Chattman. I love risotto but really don't like the clean up! This recipe is foolproof and tastes amazing. My husband and I have already started dreaming up new combinations for this quick and easy dinner. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE CHICKEN MARINADE
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
FOR THE RICE
- 1Combine all ingredients for the the marinade in a bowl. Add chicken. Pierce with fork and thoroughly cover the chicken. Cover and set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- 2Bring the water to a boil in a large sauce pan. Add the rice and salt. Bring back to boil and continue to boil, stirring occasionally, until the rice in tender, 15-17 minutes.
- 3In a small frying pan, heat up olive oil. Saute mushrooms until tender and set aside.
- 4Grill the chicken.
- 5Drain the rice in a colander and put back into the hot pot. Stir in the cheeses, butter, arugula, and mushrooms.
- 6Slice the chicken breasts diagonally in half to make four pieces.
- 7Immediately divide the risotto among four plates and place the chicken on top of the risotto.
- 8Add black pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arugula and Mozzarella Arborio (Risotto) With Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (931 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.0
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.4 mg
- Sodium 1491.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 27.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: