Our friend Gale made these the last time we were at her place for dinner. I was wonderful, I have made it twice myself and its perfection on the plate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling, salted water until tender, about 20 minutes.
- 3Return potatoes to pot.
- 4Stir over low heat until excess moisture evaporates.
- 5Add butter, mash potatoes until smooth.
- 6Bring milk to simmer is saucepan.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Add goat cheese, whisk until melted.
- 9Add milk mixture to potatoes, whisk until smooth.
- 10Stir in arugula.
- 11Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arugula and Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 167.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g